Wow thanks for that, great find, while I would love to do a museum delivery one day, the logistics in terms of travel/distance does not always make it possible. By watching this video I felt like I just took a factory tour, and can truly appreciate the C8 build even more now. Awesome and thanks for sharing !!

Great video!! A number of Z06's cars on the line. One of the GM speakers said LT7 in his talk? What's an LT7?
From the googler:
The LT7 is a future eight-cylinder engine from General Motors based on the high-revving LT6, and is expected to debut in the eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about the future GM LT7 engine.

Reactions: Murray20c8
From the googler:
The LT7 is a future eight-cylinder engine from General Motors based on the high-revving LT6, and is expected to debut in the eighth-generation Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Following is speculative and unconfirmed information about the future GM LT7 engine.
So? Who's ready for the ZR1 Official list?

I asked to get on a list for the C8 ZR1 back in July of 2020 here in BC, I basically got laughed out of the dealership. I remember back in 2019 there was a Yellow one in the showroom and it went for 40k over sticker. With the current pricing strategy that car will be 250k well equipped before Tax.

I'd rather see BG produce a full days worth of cars!
I haven't followed closely but the guy in the video said they could build 200 per day on a good day! Well, only once in the 4 MY's have they done 200 and most of the time it's nowhere near 184 which is the actual target production per day.

Reactions: vinny's vette
Nah I say let the majority of dealers who have single non SR combined lists open them up again and start adding names for the ZR1 to make the lists even longer and confuse everyone even more to their actually place on the list for a non SR model (which my 2 dealers have done, locked mixed non SR lists). Wish we could dial back time and walk into a dealer, see the cars we like, sit in the cars we like, test drive the cars we like, and pick among all the colors they have on display.

And btw same mess on the truck side, mega hype for the Hummer EV (which I want), and same for the upcoming Escalade IQ, Hummer list got sold out in minutes for the next 2 years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread