I would assume that #4 is just as rare as any other numbered vin as they all have their own individual numbers, but having #4 is pretty awesome!!!! It's nice to know it was an early production model.

GOT A BIT OF WORK TO DO ON THIS BABY !

Attachments

• P1000044.JPG
    P1000044.JPG
    753.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P1000046.JPG
    P1000046.JPG
    480.6 KB · Views: 6
  • P1000052.JPG
    P1000052.JPG
    619.6 KB · Views: 6
  • P1000050.JPG
    P1000050.JPG
    602.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Wow, talk about a clean slate to start with. Looks like someone has already done some work. Do you have all or any of the parts to put it back together.

Retirement? You have a full time job working on your Corvette. Best of luck.:thumbs:

Witnessed a Barrett Jackson Auction for VIN#1 of the New Camaro ZL1 going to Hendrick for a wheel-barrow full of cash. I guess it's all in perspective but for me, it must be the vehicle that matters in my books because I have honestly never looked at the VIN# when I buy. With my next purchase being New GM purchase #23, just watch my wife roll her eyes when she catches me looking at the VIN# now. I guess I could only relate to say that a VIN# so low is pretty sweet in the moment other than when discovering that initial releases in a model year get scared with a major recall. My hope is to look forward to seeing a pic in the future of yours fully restored - along with it being #4, that would be absolutely awesome !

Brian,
Lot's of great info in some older Corvette books and on line to explain options, features, etc. for the 59.
Great question from "ddgermann" Are you selling the car... or restoring ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread