Everybody wants to be a race car driver. Very few are. I am not.

What is with the sound track?
Don't know why they picked that.
Looks to me like he lost it before the curve so either he gave too much power (didn't know what he was doing or had never tracked) or the tires were worn out to begin with. Wasn't going all that fast.
Waste of a good car!

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
If that was me, I certainly wouldn’t be taking a picture of me smiling beside my wrecked car or posting in on YouTube for all to see.
I have been asked a lot of times how fast I have gotten my car up to, what is it’s 0-60 times, etc.
I always reply that I do not drive fast, thats not why I bought it. I bought it because I love Corvettes.
That video is exactly why I don’t drive fast…sh!t can go wrong so fast at speed….no thanks.
P.S.
I liked the song that accompanied the video.
Dale

The go pedal needs to be squeezed upon, not mashed.
I'd have expected the roof to be a bit more structurally sound. The passenger's side pancaked, and that was at relatively slow speed, and in dirt.

Nerves, Cold tires, Too much throttle, too soon, Slow hand speed on the wheel. Been there myself a few times, older and wiser now, it takes 3 full laps to build tire & brake heat to where they work best.

Nerves, Cold tires, Too much throttle, too soon, Slow hand speed on the wheel. Been there myself a few times, older and wiser now, it takes 3 full laps to build tire & brake heat to where they work best.
That is what it looks like to me as well. Looks like he mashed the pedal on the straight. You can see the RPM's go up but not the speed so tires were spinning. So either cold tires or worn threads. Probably the guy didn't realize he had a engine that responds to what is being asked of it.

Reactions: J79guy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread