XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
VetteCoins
Province
SK
Just curious how many registered members are here on CCF ? the last while seems like the membership is really growing from the daily welcome's we see posted. And the birthdays every day are many. Would be cool to see each ones membership number by his nic. If you click on the " members " up on the header bar, can anyone tell me how to pronounce the last name on the list ? looks like a alien typewriter ?......:Confused5:.......

Reactions: ccltj
Just curious how many registered members are here on CCF ? the last while seems like the membership is really growing from the daily welcome's we see posted. And the birthdays every day are many. Would be cool to see each ones membership number by his nic. If you click on the " members " up on the header bar, can anyone tell me how to pronounce the last name on the list ? looks like a alien typewriter ?......:Confused5:.......

Look way down on the bottom of this or any page here Michael. This info is in the Footer bar. Members: 3290 at this moment.

:thumbs:

I’m gonna go way out in left field now ... wondering how many of the 3290 members have active logins (as many may just read and not post/reply) within the past month or year .... 🤔☕🍩

I got all your answers and enough metrics to impress award winning CRA sponsored conferences on spreadsheets and random numbers. Sadly away from the laptop so hold back on the excitement and anticipation for a little while.

I looked for a thumbs down icon smilie thing in the past but could never find one......:Ack2:
... agreeable that in some context a thumbs down can be appreciated (as in a poll) ...
I believe it has been “CCF masterminded” that a thumbs down in regard to messages
would be done by anonymously not reacting to a message at all ...
(or use the rare "indifferent" - which is the only one I have still not used)
the idea of “if there’s nothing nice to say, maybe best said by not saying anything....”.
Likely because a visual tag can really be more destructive :Mad5: :Sad5: than be used for anything constructive :angelic: ...
this however is just my take on it of course ... :Shy:

Last edited:
... agreeable that in some context a thumbs down can be appreciated (as in a poll) ...
I believe it has been “CCF masterminded” that a thumbs down in regard to messages
would be done by anonymously not reacting to a message at all ...
(or use the rare "indifferent" - which is the only one I have still not used)
the idea of “if there’s nothing nice to say, maybe best said by not saying anything....”.
Likely because a visual tag can really be more destructive :Mad5: :Sad5: than be used for anything constructive :angelic: ...
this however is just my take on it of course ... :Shy:

Indeed, I very deliberately did not implement negative reactions for fear of being kicked into a corner whimpering on a daily basis :) You can still flip your phone upside down if you're feeling dark of course....

....Understood, I was going to use the thumbs down on myself when I put a water pump on my diesel that turns the wrong way ( that was dumb ), and what I thought of my first view of the new C..............
Gotcha ... another reasonable use for the thumbs down ...
which you can place in your own message that you write
when using the phone App 👎🏻
(Subject to the review of the CCF Patrol 💪🏻) 😁

Last edited:
Since we are talking numbers here. How can you have one set of numbers for reactions but a different number for positive reactions. So in my case I have 5021 less 5002 which gives me 49 or so (math was my strength) of negative ones. Surely I have PO'ed more people than that? Damn I guess I am losing it.:Biggrin:

Since we are talking numbers here. How can you have one set of numbers for reactions but a different number for positive reactions. So in my case I have 5021 less 5002 which gives me 49 or so (math was my strength) of negative ones. Surely I have PO'ed more people than that? Damn I guess I am losing it.:Biggrin:
Finally :thumbs: ...
as I was wondering what defined one getting promoted to the role of "moderator" ...
Congrats again on that by the way ... :Smuggrin:

... I'm advocating for a "smart a$$" tag under my name to the left ...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.