Apr 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 corvette
Province
SK
I would be curious to know how many 2020’s make it to Canada. By the VIN numbers it looks like they only made around 2800 with the majority going to the USA and a few likely to other countries. Mine was done on March 3rd and I’m still waiting for it. Tracked it from Kentucky to Kansas with the VIN (2017) and that’s as much as I can see. Getting impatient. I would love to self distance in my c8 soon.

I would be curious to know how many 2020’s make it to Canada. By the VIN numbers it looks like they only made around 2800 with the majority going to the USA and a few likely to other countries. Mine was done on March 3rd and I’m still waiting for it. Tracked it from Kentucky to Kansas with the VIN (2017) and that’s as much as I can see. Getting impatient. I would love to self distance in my c8 soon.
I just looked fast through the delivery thread and didn't see Vin# 2017 and according to Morgan's video from yesterday that was the last shipment to Canada till the plant opens back up so your car looks like it will be a while, you should follow it and count the cars my guess 150

I just looked fast through the delivery thread and didn't see Vin# 2017 and according to Morgan's video from yesterday that was the last shipment to Canada till the plant opens back up so your car looks like it will be a while, you should follow it and count the cars my guess 150
I put my VIN in the jack copper website and it shows it was shipped from BG to Kansas. Not sure if that’s where they are put on a train or why. Dealer said he recurved my invoice and engine cover. So idk what’s going on.

I can see my car was on this shipment. Not sure why to Kansas. Why not railyard. Or is it.
08115C61-7EE5-4D12-A551-512B6422E0FF.png

Ontario had 100 delivered in March per C8Jake who copied all deliveries by the transport company.

I'm presuming possibly another 4 train cars full to western Canada (4x8 per train car = 32). There's not many reported out West yet at all.

Easy to say Canada is likely around the 200 mark and as Canada receives less than 10% of what the US receives is about right. Last VIN produced was 2741.

Ontario had 100 delivered in March per C8Jake who copied all deliveries by the transport company.

I'm presuming possibly another 4 train cars full to western Canada (4x8 per train car = 32). There's not many reported out West yet at all.

Easy to say Canada is likely around the 200 mark and as Canada receives less than 10% of what the US receives is about right. Last VIN produced was 2741.
I'd agree with that and say around 150-200 in all of Canada. Not many at all!

Is this how the C7 allocations rolled into Canada also, because I guess from the estimated 200 C8 in Canada went to only 20 dealers. I know the large ones get the majority of the allocations but for the smaller dealers ( mine sold 5 C7) last year it would be nice to throw them a bone with 1 as I haven't even seen a C8 yet. Southern Ontario received the riches of deliveries, how do the the East/West regions think of this? Fair or Foul

I know where there isn't one in Canada. My garage. Beginning to think it will eventually be a 2021. Which I am ok with if I cant drive it anyway.

Reactions: ABC
No I believe western Canada dealers did receive cars too. The dealership in Red Deer Alberta received 2 or 3, Don Wheaton in Edmonton received a few...so there is evidence that smaller dealers did receive cars.

There's just so few received in Canada and that's why we don't see many. Although most of us are staying home, I've not even seen one on the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.