Dec 8, 2019
VetteCoins
I regrettably sold my Z06 last year for $30,000 less than what they are going for now. I anticipated a C8 to show up and made another stupid mistake of not putting a deposit down at my dealer. It’s been 2 years and unless I want to pay $30-40,000 over sticker, I am stuck. I ordered a Lamborghini in the meantime but the more I look at a C8, the more I want one.

I know some dealers receive more allocations than others. Does anybody here know if a particular dealer can get me into a C8 by early next year? Also, who in their right mind is paying $130,000 for a base 1LT non-Z51 car? People are insane.

• Wow
Reactions: AndrewJ
I regrettably sold my Z06 last year for $30,000 less than what they are going for now. I anticipated a C8 to show up and made another stupid mistake of not putting a deposit down at my dealer. It’s been 2 years and unless I want to pay $30-40,000 over sticker, I am stuck. I ordered a Lamborghini in the meantime but the more I look at a C8, the more I want one.

I know some dealers receive more allocations than others. Does anybody here know if a particular dealer can get me into a C8 by early next year? Also, who in their right mind is paying $130,000 for a base 1LT non-Z51 car? People are insane.

You'll get your Lambo well before a C8 at this point so I'd stick with that plan...LOL.

Every dealership has a long list for 2022 cars and you'd likely be on the 2023 list. This is also why folks are paying huge premiums to obtain a C8 because its either wait a year or pay up...

I feel for ya .. I understand the Lamborghini . After all , Variety is the spice of life. And if you can why not . personally i was going for a McLaren, then after some debates with myself. I. Thought i could own 4 corvette‘s and possibly a Murk . LOL. Different performers for different reason“s
As far as getting one . It looks like you made a 30 thousand dollar mistake. Enjoy

I don’t understand the mistake. You sold at that time for what the market dictated. It’s like saying I sold my home last year for $100k less than what I could have gotten today. Someone smarter than I once said get what you can today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

• Love
Reactions: Murray20c8
Ordering a $400,000 car because you can’t get a $100,000 car? Interesting!
Regarding where you can get a C8 next year- in Ontario try Wilson Niblett or Bill Spencer. Not sure how early in 2022. I have no idea about anywhere else in Canada. Good luck! And enjoy the Lambo!

The car isn't anywhere near $300,000, let alone $400,000. Thank you! I sent an e-mail to both.

Let's compare my 1495 posts to your 27 and see who the "Troll" is. Hang on, cancel that...
But you are short and ugly looking! lol.
OK. lets not get personal so we'll end it here. All in good fun I'm sure.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.