DCT all the way :thumbs:
Screenshot (218).png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dik and BDK
I just got a 2019 C7 M7 six weeks ago. Owned a C5 6-speed and C3 4-speed for 15 years each. Our family vehicles are also manual...so am determined to stick with 3-pedal models as long as is humanly possible. i envy my German & British friends & relatives who have a choice of manual's in pretty well any make & model sold in their local markets. Very disappointing that the C8 was launched without this option. If GM doesn't reintroduce the manual in the Vette going forward, then the next sports car I buy will be a different model.

I just got a 2019 C7 M7 six weeks ago. Owned a C5 6-speed and C3 4-speed for 15 years each. Our family vehicles are also manual...so am determined to stick with 3-pedal models as long as is humanly possible. i envy my German & British friends & relatives who have a choice of manual's in pretty well any make & model sold in their local markets. Very disappointing that the C8 was launched without this option. If GM doesn't reintroduce the manual in the Vette going forward, then the next sports car I buy will be a different model.

Agree with you 100%.

I guess we need MGM shifters because GM cannot make one that works well?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.