Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Anybody up for lunch on Monday June 18, 2018? Thinking of the restaurant at the Lindsay Airport on the west side of Highway 35 just north of Highway 7.

Not sure what the food is like but the parking is great!! Corvette priority. It gets good reviews and they probably think it is not a good thing to make pilots sick!

We could meet up there at noon and if it looks sketchy we could go somewhere else.

Anybody in for a get together. Rain or shine.

Anybody up for lunch on Monday June 18, 2018? Thinking of the restaurant at the Lindsay Airport on the west side of Highway 35 just north of Highway 7.

Not sure what the food is like but the parking is great!! Corvette priority. It gets good reviews and they probably think it is not a good thing to make pilots sick!

We could meet up there at noon and if it looks sketchy we could go somewhere else.

Anybody in for a get together. Rain or shine.

Terry, a ZR1 guy and pilot, flew over from Midland and met a bunch of us there for lunch a few years ago. The food was fine with me. I'm game to go unless an emergency crops up.

Keith, someone posted here some time ago that he bought Terry's car and said Terry's wife told him he had passed away. Sad stuff. His wife was not well either.

A few years ago we were on a run up to Bracebridge with the Toronto crew and met them north of Orillia. That was where I met Terry for the first time with his old Corvette. We had a nice chat at that time.
IMG_1528.JPG

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Well a bit of rain, maybe a lot of rain depending on which direction you took to go home. We had a good time in Lindsay, the food at the airport was good. Finally got to meet Jim and see his very clean Z16. Keith Tedford was there with his C6, he brought along his buddy Ken who is the proud owner of a 69 427 and a 74 C3. Good to see you guys.

IMG_5951.jpg
IMG_5953.jpg
IMG_5956.jpg
IMG_5958.jpg
IMG_5959.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread