Power User
Mar 27, 2019
Bonnyville
VetteCoins
Car
70th #1259
Province
AB
So we are into hot sauces. My current go to is Mad Dog 357 extract, the silver edition, and the new pure gold (with mango and Carolina Reapers). Depending on your method of rating they are all in the several hundred thousand scoville and up.
Well at my local IGA store today I stumbled into Pepper North product and made in Canada, called blueberry plague. Delish. Now it is only 65,000 scoville units but is is tasty.

Who on CCF is a pepper eater?

B35EA57D-4938-4B1B-B85A-C906EDCADA37.png

Reactions: 12cents
Love hot peppers.
However, we make our own Pepper Sauce.
We use several combination of pepper's such as Scotch Bonnet, Wiri Wiri, Carolina Reaper , Bhut Jolokia, Morouga Red and Pimento.
They are used individually or in combination with Green Mango, Cucumber, Vinegar, Mustard and Pureed to make a Sauce.

Reactions: Ty. and 12cents
So we are into hot sauces. My current go to is Mad Dog 357 extract, the silver edition, and the new pure gold (with mango and Carolina Reapers). Depending on your method of rating they are all in the several hundred thousand scoville and up.
Well at my local IGA store today I stumbled into Pepper North product and made in Canada, called blueberry plague. Delish. Now it is only 65,000 scoville units but is is tasty.

Who on CCF is a pepper eater?

View attachment 80970
Massive Pepper head reporting in.!

I actually have the blueberry plague in my fridge - it is a bit sweet but still a nice break from liquid hell. (Not a real sauce that I know of). There is another pepper north that I really liked too.

My current selection is by Aubrey D. - Scorpion pepper - REBEL (demented hot sauce). It is made in USA (bought at Lowe's of all places) it's delicious.. But extremely hot.

It is super super hot. Like only add a few drops and be prepared .. warning! don't kiss your wife unless she likes hot sauce too!

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
This one was fantastic!! (Habanero). It didn't last more than two weeks. It's hot but a delicious hot that doesn't leave your mouth scorched .

11982.jpg

Here is a picture of the scorpion too
51KRt88MdrL._SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread