Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Good Day Everyone!

This thread idea was brought up by another member as a way to give back to the brothers and sisters in our Corvette community.

This thread is very similar to the "Pay it Forward" threads seen on other forums.

The idea of this thread is to look around for any parts, memorabilia, Corvette related items that you have laying around and would like to offer to the other members of this forum. These are items that you wish to give to other members and are not items for sale.

If a member posts an item you would like, please reply to the thread or PM the member offering the item. First person to PM or reply in the thread gets the item. Shipping will have to be discussed but there should not be any money exchanged for the item. HOWEVER, if you wish to sell an item with the proceeds going to a charity, that is fine as well and please list the item as such.

This is the first year for this forum doing this. Other forums have had this going on for years so it should work out great!

I would like to thank Obseshon Mark for starting off this season in this spirit for giving away his well taken care of rotors from his C5.

Lets see how this works out and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!

I think I my have few parts kicking around that I can put up for grabs . I will post a list later tonight .

Awesome! Thanks for kicking this off Manny!.... You don't have any spare engines you are looking to give away do you? :D

In the off-chance of that happening, I'd be only too pleased to look after that for you Manny since I am only 10 minutes away. :rofl:

I've had a Barbie Digital Cam for some time now and not used it (in case you're wondering:D) tho I seem to remember trying it to make sure it functions properly.

-- If I remember correctly it was a gift that came along with another digital cam I bought some years back.

If a member has a daughter who likes Barbie, or who has expressed an interest in digital photography, this would be a great starter.

I can't see it costing more than a few $$ to ship it you. I'd be pleased to cover that cost too.

PM me if you have any questions and if you're interested.

It's not 'vette related tho I'm sure it will take some awesome pics of our rides.

LOL, one of my cats, a Tuxedo named Annie was a big help in taking this pic:

mini-IMG_0003.jpg

Cheers, from all of us at CCO's house:seeya:

I will cover shipping , but only if the person taking an item puts up an item for the taking and is taken by a member :canada:
Otherwise shipping is the responsibility of recipient.

Ok here is a list of what I have .

1. C5 12 disc changer (no cartridge) in like new shape

2. (4) rear tail lights for 1997 -2004 C5 ( very nice condition )

3. (4) factory , front & rear speakers (mint)

4. C5 Z06 Maf

5. K&N factory replacement air filter (New in the box)

6. C5 center console in black (radio bezel section) Mint Radio bezel goes to Mark

7. C5 Center console in Black , armrest section (No armrest cover) Mint

8. Complete LS2 coil packs and brackets (mint shape ) LS2 coil packs go to tonsf1000

Sorry fellas no engines or blowers........this year :rofl:

Last edited:
Manny I would like the LS2 coil packs and brackets if someone would like my old LED tinted taillights
IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Hey Manny I will take the C5 Radio Bezel.

I have a set of HID low beam lights including wiring harness plus ballasts.
one ballest could use replacing.:canada:

Good Day Everyone!

This thread idea was brought up by another member as a way to give back to the brothers and sisters in our Corvette community.

This thread is very similar to the "Pay it Forward" threads seen on other forums.

The idea of this thread is to look around for any parts, memorabilia, Corvette related items that you have laying around and would like to offer to the other members of this forum. These are items that you wish to give to other members and are not items for sale.

If a member posts an item you would like, please reply to the thread or PM the member offering the item. First person to PM or reply in the thread gets the item. Shipping will have to be discussed but there should not be any money exchanged for the item. HOWEVER, if you wish to sell an item with the proceeds going to a charity, that is fine as well and please list the item as such.

This is the first year for this forum doing this. Other forums have had this going on for years so it should work out great!

I would like to thank Obseshon Mark for starting off this season in this spirit for giving away his well taken care of rotors from his C5.

Lets see how this works out and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!!

Thanks. Riley. I thought this idea would work.:canada:

Hey Manny I will take the C5 Radio Bezel.

I have a set of HID low beam lights including wiring harness plus ballasts.
one ballest could use replacing.:canada:

The bezel is your . Merry Christmas .

You know where to pick it up :D

See you soon Mark .

Ok; lets make a short story long.

I was trying to get a diecast model of my 2004 convertible. Couldn't find a thing until a blue 2004 convertible showed up. In a moment of weakness I decided to buy it thinking I could easily paint it Arctic White.

Well lucky for me, and you, they sent the wrong car.

It was blue and it was a Corvette convertible, but no matter what the box said it wasn't a 2004. Turns out it was a 2005.

In any event I would like to pay this place back for:
A) Great Advice
B) and even better, allowing me to meet some very interesting people.

So I would like to give it away, I would love it if it could go to an owner of a blue C6 convertible. Lets give it a week to see if it can go to a blue C6 convertible owner. Failing that it can be up for grabs to anyone.

THIS IS WHAT IS BEING GIVEN AWAY

Diecast2-XL.jpg

and as I eventually did get the correct car....this is what I'm keeping.

Diecast1-L.jpg

PM me with your details and I'll mail it off to you. (on my dime)

well that didn't go as expected, pothole + wife's car = burst tire

trip now will be on Monday, weather and wife permitting.

Ouch! At least it happened here and not far from home.
The weather looks good for all next week Wayne.......so that is one positive variable -- The wife is up to your persuasiveness.:D

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.