How about the stick situation? I figured they don't fit in the back... are they able to fit on the passenger seat without having the ends hit you on the driver's side?
Yes, but they have to go between the seats. The center speaker keeps them off you.
One of my older bags JUST fits, but it's not as nice a bag. It's 15 inches wide wheel base

Reactions: jimmyb
My old bag used to fit, sticks slid in between the right side door and seat. Then the cat used my old bag for a litter box.
The new bag , with wheels, doesn't fit. Solved.... use the Accord,
Solved? No, more like settled. ;)
In the words of a famous person. "If the bag doesn't fit ... Buy a new one!" lol

Settled? Squash? Pishtoss. There are a lot of pros to the Accord, space, soft ride, easy loading and I need those things after a game of hockey. As for squash, its a way better game than the Leafs played last night(LOL)
Oh man , the leafs last night🙄🙄. That game got me researching what the price of a 2023 Z06 might be. Are they even going to make the playoffs?

Settled? Squash? Pishtoss. There are a lot of pros to the Accord, space, soft ride, easy loading and I need those things after a game of hockey. As for squash, its a way better game than the Leafs played last night(LOL)
If I'm going for lumber I take the Malibu. Any time I have an excuse to drive the Stingray, I want to. I'm tired of going for gas. lol
Have the trade Marner talks started yet? ;)

Lemme see.... The attraction of a potential winning team full of premier players may have had some influence on his choice... His 5 goals in 5 games as opposed to 15 goals all last year indicate that he needed and is getting something he wasn't getting in TO. See you in the playoffs... or maybe not... :bigyawn:

• Angry
Reactions: Murray20c8
Lemme see.... The attraction of a potential winning team full of premier players may have had some influence on his choice... His 5 goals in 5 games as opposed to 15 goals all last year indicate that he needed and is getting something he wasn't getting in TO. See you in the playoffs... or maybe not... :bigyawn:
I should hope you'd have a winning team by now. Just how many first overall draft picks does it take? :p

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.