Chevrolet: Corvette ZO6

259,000 km????? Really? I wonder if it is the original engine????? Someone must have really enjoyed this car!!!

Cheers,

Garry
With regular oil changes, normal maintenance, and no severe abuse, 300K km should be easy to do. Our old COPO Chevelle did it with 4.10 gears spinning 3200 rpm at sixty mph, so these, loafing along at 1300-1600 rpm, should do it easily.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this car was on one the Niagara Falls tours. The car looked good and the owner was justifiably proud of the mileage on his car. As Keith says if it is well maintained it should have a long life.

If that is the case, 30K would be a steal of a deal for that sort of driving experience.

I wonder if my gf would go for "his n' her's" Z06's in the driveway?? Now that would be a couples experience I could really get behind!

Reactions: Keith Tedford
I really have a lot of faith in my LS2.

I think 400k is achievable. My 6.0 Avalanche had 250k on it. Still no problems. Same engine, but tuned differently. Thant thing was a bullet proof beast--and the kilometres driven were MUCH harder than the soft KMs in my Vette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.