My car will be rapid blue so it’ll have to either be that color or Carbon flash/carbon fiber

Also has anyone here ordered from C7 carbon from Canada?
It's easy to paint the wing if all else fails. My top was $500 to paint.

My 2021 HTC Z51 came with low wing and I swapped it for high wing-took non mechanic(me) and a buddy(ex software engineer) maybe 5hrs of fooling around, looking at uTube videos to do it but really no real skill or knowledge required-even I did it. Used quickjack to get car up for easy access (really bought quickjack so I could do tire swap as it is my only car now and I drive it all winter -yes in Barrie area snow) and otherwise just basic tools and some elbow grease-pleased with result-still have low wing in ELB and all instructions, templates etc if anybody interested.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
So I called around and most dealerships were okay to install an aftermarket wing. But they wanted $400 or more, so that must work out to 2.5-3+ hours? Does this sound reasonable?

Also would I be able to ask my dealer to swap out those ugly OEM rims for my aftermarket ones on delivery?

So I called around and most dealerships were okay to install an aftermarket wing. But they wanted $400 or more, so that must work out to 2.5-3+ hours? Does this sound reasonable?

Also would I be able to ask my dealer to swap out those ugly OEM rims for my aftermarket ones on delivery?
$400 bucks sounds about right for dealer rates. I think it took Cullen about 3 hrs to do mine.

As for the wheels - totally up to the dealer what sort of work they want to take on. Most shouldn't have a problem as long the fit of the new wheels isn't janky and tire condition is good.

$400 bucks sounds about right for dealer rates. I think it took Cullen about 3 hrs to do mine.

As for the wheels - totally up to the dealer what sort of work they want to take on. Most shouldn't have a problem as long the fit of the new wheels isn't janky and tire condition is good.
Thanks for your data point.

The wheels are HRE and the tires will only have delivery miles on it since I’m looking to do this right away before I even drive it home!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.