pipeguy

I'm New Here
Aug 2, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Hi, Fred here from innisfil, ontario. looking to get a vette in a couple of years. iv been into motorcycles for many years but the corvette has always been tugging at my heart strings lol. i know they not the fastest or the favorite generation but im looking into a C4. also love the C3 but i think the C4 will have more of the creature comforts im used to in a modern car. 1993 40th 6 spd coupe is on the bucket list for me. been considering maybe a ZR-1 as an alternative but those are extremely hard to find, just on here do get some opinions and share some research. prob gonna have to sell one of my vintage bikes in order for warden to approve this lol, cheers guys and thanks.

Hi, Fred here from innisfil, ontario. looking to get a vette in a couple of years. iv been into motorcycles for many years but the corvette has always been tugging at my heart strings lol. i know they not the fastest or the favorite generation but im looking into a C4. also love the C3 but i think the C4 will have more of the creature comforts im used to in a modern car. 1993 40th 6 spd coupe is on the bucket list for me. been considering maybe a ZR-1 as an alternative but those are extremely hard to find, just on here do get some opinions and share some research. prob gonna have to sell one of my vintage bikes in order for warden to approve this lol, cheers guys and thanks.
Welcome to the forum Fred. Any Vette choice is a good choice but you are correct. The creature comforts did improve with each passing generation. Nothing wrong with the C4 choice either. There were some significant changes from the C4 to the C5 when GM went to the LS engines, the hydroboxed frame and the transaxle assembly, but the C4 has also found it's way into the hearts of many members here and you won't go wrong. Welcome also to the world of Corvette and the smile that will be plastered all over your face when you slide behind the seat of your own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread