Jul 1, 2017
VetteCoins
Hi all,
I am on my 3rd Corvette and have enjoyed them all. I look forward to reading the great threads and meeting up with some fellow owners and enjoying the cars and advice. I just traded my 15 Z for an 17 Z07.
Anybody... after the alleged 18 ZR1 yet? Franky I'm pretty happy with the Z so if this ZR1 doesn't pan out to be just what I want... I'm good.

I have a deposit down already..;)

Happy Canada Day all.

DG

IMG_5044.jpg

Reactions: ccltj and turbozig
Sinister looking car. Love it.

Welcome to the forum, great to have you.:thumbs:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. That's the 15 in the picture. The 17 is virtually identical except for the Z07. It's being hauled in from Ontario in a couple weeks. I could not get a M7 3LZ Z07 anywhere nearby in the colors I wanted.... so (Single enclosed trailer .. no transfers)
Your Z looks fairly sinister as well. Mid life crisis in full swing..... :canada:

Hi all,
I am on my 3rd Corvette and have enjoyed them all. I look forward to reading the great threads and meeting up with some fellow owners and enjoying the cars and advice. I just traded my 15 Z for an 17 Z07.
Anybody... after the alleged 18 ZR1 yet? Franky I'm pretty happy with the Z so if this ZR1 doesn't pan out to be just what I want... I'm good.

I have a deposit down already..;)

Happy Canada Day all.

DG

View attachment 9732

Welcome ddgermann, nice ride. We will meet at some point for sure. Happy Canada day!

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome ... Keep the St.Albert date in September open (see 780/403 thread) to come meet a bunch from all over.
Awesome "multi-emotion" photo of your awesome Corvette :) ...
and the fact of what's just around the corner at the time of the photo was taken with the leaves on the ground :(.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread