Nov 16, 2017
Victoria - BC
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Vette
Province
BC
Hi Guys ..
Just pick up my brand new beautiful 2017 Stingray from dealer today .. trading in my beautiful 2013 Camaro .. so sad to let her go (Camaro) but I think I make a right decision .. this is my first Corvette.

Reactions: ccltj
Stingray2017 (3).jpg
Stingray2017.jpg

Reactions: 12cents
Welcome to the forum BloodyBee. Sweet looking Stingray... and I have no reservations saying you are going to love this car. I will hazard a guess that you have a smile on your face second to none.... and I can vouch that the smile never goes away.... Enjoy your baby and thanks for the post and the pictures.... :thumbs:

Welcome BloodyBee. Congratulations on your new C7. You will always have fond memories of your Camaro, your new Corvette will make you wonder why you waited so long to begin the Camaro memories. You have bought a car that is pure enjoyment.
Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of good information on here for a new owner and great guys to answer any questions for you. Excellent photos of your bright red new Stingray.
The best way to introduce yourself to this gang is with photos.... well done.

Derek

Welcome to the Forum ... Awesome Stingray ... and rather envious of you not being as worried with Hibernation woes.
Hmmm ... wonder if a "Fill-the-Ferry" CCF Cruise to the Island is in store after the CCF Meet-in-the-Middle next year ...

If you are considering the Ron Fellows Corvette Experience that you are entitled to with that new purchase,
there's two of us going so far on March 30 & 31, 2018, check out ...
Spring Mountain Corvette Owners School Easter Weekend - 30&31 March 2018
All driving styles are accommodated ... and an experience like non other ...

Something that might interest you @BloodyBee is the "Lets Meet in the Middle" cruise next July, spearheaded by @ddgermann, one of our forum members in Edmonton. SN-III alluded to it in the above post. I'm attaching the link to that thread below. This will be a very special 'first' where Corvettes from all over Canada are invited to cruise and meet in one central location and it is going to be a "not to be missed" event.

Cruise - Lets meet in the Middle...

Reactions: YFCvii
Welcome to the Forum ... Awesome Stingray ... and rather envious of you not being as worried with Hibernation woes.
Hmmm ... wonder if a "Fill-the-Ferry" CCF Cruise to the Island is in store after the CCF Meet-in-the-Middle next year ...

If you are considering the Ron Fellows Corvette Experience that you are entitled to with that new purchase,
there's two of us going so far on March 30 & 31, 2018, check out ...
Spring Mountain Corvette Owners School Easter Weekend - 30&31 March 2018
All driving styles are accommodated ... and an experience like non other ...

Thanks for the info SN-III .. and yes She’s going for Hibernation soon , same as my Camaro before .. can’t wait for a Spring season for sure.

Something that might interest you @BloodyBee is the "Lets Meet in the Middle" cruise next July, spearheaded by @ddgermann, one of our forum members in Edmonton. SN-III alluded to it in the above post. I'm attaching the link to that thread below. This will be a very special 'first' where Corvettes from all over Canada are invited to cruise and meet in one central location and it is going to be a "not to be missed" event.

Cruise - Lets meet in the Middle...

Thanks for info Rruuff Day ..

Welcome to the forum!!! Nice ride! Woo! What are some of your impressions between the Camaro and Corvette. Any similarities or are they completely different animals?

Both is a different animals for sure !! Corvette is on the light side and makes me forgot I’m already over the speed limit when I was driving it.

Hi Guys ..
Just pick up my brand new beautiful 2017 Stingray from dealer today .. trading in my beautiful 2013 Camaro .. so sad to let her go (Camaro) but I think I make a right decision .. this is my first Corvette.
Welcome to CCF and to your new C7. Awesome car that will blow your mind. I do not think you will regret the change - so, enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.