Featured Thread
The GM rendering of my car:

I think the contrast looks great. I'm always concerned a bit over a non black interior getting stained after a while but love the look anyway. :thumbs:

I think the contrast looks great. I'm always concerned a bit over a non black interior getting stained after a while but love the look anyway. :thumbs:
My concern with that colour is like yours. Stains. More so on the console from the drivers right arm than the seats. I’d put the little fleece sleeve over it myself. Looks good with the black though.

I have that colour interior, with the comp seats, and have no regrets, I love it.
My reasoning for choosing it was simple.
1) I fell in love with the 1st C3 I saw with the tan int.
B) I've probably had a couple dozen cars with black leather, and wanted something different .
Leather wipes work excellent on grease and dirt. (don't ask how I know)
There's another thread re door sill protectors. Any marks on those are easily removed with a mr clean magic eraser and your favorite spray cleaner.
Enjoy delivery, and the new ride OP!

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
toronto. islington and 401

I'll wave once a week then.

Hopefully will be a busy year of events for us center of the universe folks ;) . I'll tag you if I see something nearby or feel free to setup event on here if you come across one so that us GTA/Southern Ontario folks can attend. April is planning month.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.