2fast4u

I'm New Here
You're 5
Feb 22, 2018
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
2004 C5 and 2010 C6
Thanks and glad to be part of this forum. Hoping i'll be able to help fellow Corvette owners when it comes to electronic troubleshooting as this is what I do for a living (for the last 35 years). I am a TRUE Corvette fan owning both a C5 and C6 and also have a 1991 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ (original owner and never winter driven) and a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. Chevrolet all the way!!

Thanks and glad to be part of this forum. Hoping i'll be able to help fellow Corvette owners when it comes to electronic troubleshooting as this is what I do for a living (for the last 35 years). I am a TRUE Corvette fan owning both a C5 and C6 and also have a 1991 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ (original owner and never winter driven) and a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. Chevrolet all the way!!

Welcome to CCF

Reactions: 2fast4u
Finally, someone close to me, welcome to the forum 2fast4u. Maybe we will have a chance to meet in car show or corvette show with local club.

Stephane
We have met before in one of the Passion Corvette rides a few years ago i'm pretty sure. There are not too many ZR-1 here in or around Montreal. I had taken my Medium Spriral Gray C5 Vette (which I still have). Cheers!

We have met before in one of the Passion Corvette rides a few years ago i'm pretty sure. There are not too many ZR-1 here in or around Montreal. I had taken my Medium Spriral Gray C5 Vette (which I still have). Cheers!

Very possible, there will be more occasion, spring time is on it's way, First show will probably be at Corvette Plus. Almost bought a c5 the other day, mist it, still looking for a good deal to have a daily driver for the summer.

Welcome to the Forum 2F4U! There is a guy who passes me when I’m on my way home in his Beretta GT. Not many GTZ’s around at all. I liked those cars when they came out and outside of the one that passes me, you never see them ever anymore.
Would love to see pics!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.