AceCole

I'm New Here
Feb 23, 2018
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
1989 Corvette
Hey everyone, I'm a long time browser-first time member. Owning a Corvette has been my dream ever since I was 4 years old. I've had the pleasure of driving a C3-C6, and now I finally have one to call my own: a 1989 Corvette. It has the Z51 package with selective ride suspension, a 6 speed manual, an awesome star wars digital dash, and is a Corvette Challenge Edition. I'm a pastor in The Salvation Army in High River, so feel free to drop by or give me a shout anytime you are around town. I'm looking forward to cruising with some of you in the Calgary area this Summer!
Driver Front Quarter.jpeg
Driver rear quarter.jpeg
Corvette Collage.jpg
Rear.jpeg

Looking good Ace. Hopefully you can consider the Cold Lake airshow/Vette celebration in July as well as the mountain cruise in August. There’s also the MITM run to Winnipeg as well.

Hey everyone, I'm a long time browser-first time member. Owning a Corvette has been my dream ever since I was 4 years old. I've had the pleasure of driving a C3-C6, and now I finally have one to call my own: a 1989 Corvette. It has the Z51 package with selective ride suspension, a 6 speed manual, an awesome star wars digital dash, and is a Corvette Challenge Edition. I'm a pastor in The Salvation Army in High River, so feel free to drop by or give me a shout anytime you are around town. I'm looking forward to cruising with some of you in the Calgary area this Summer!View attachment 15542 View attachment 15543 View attachment 15544 View attachment 15545

Sweet looking car Ace. Looks to be in great condition too. Congrats. Come on up to Ponoka on May 12 for the annual Meet and Greet. 6th Annual Corvette Meet and Greet - Ponoka, Alberta on May 12

Welcome @AceCole and I am in High River once in a while ... mainly while servicing our GMCs.
Will give you a heads up for next time we are there. Thanks for your post here and your pictures.
I (we in YYC) will let you know as time gets closer in the event you would like to caravan with everyone on the day-trip to Ponoka
this Spring ... as it really is a great kickoff to the Corvette Season ... :thumbs:

Reactions: Somebuddy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread