Casual User
2 You're 5
Dec 30, 2017
Waterloo
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Corvette ZR1
Hi All,

Just joined the board and its recommended to say Hi. So here it is.

My name is Ajdin (pronounced Aiden) im the sales/customer service guy over at CC Performance. Some of yoy may have heard of out tuner Arun Ahuja. We will likely be sponsoring the site in the new year but want to browse around and see how it is.

Hope everyone had a good 2017 and an even better 2018.

Hello Ajdun...Welcome to the CCForums.
I think a lot of us here are familiar with Arun abilities. Some personally and some by reputation.
Please browse away and I think you will find a knowledgeable group of Corvette enthusiasts.
Joining in couple be mutually beneficial to both of our groups.
Take care
Graham

Howdy from Calgary
Thank you for this intro thread.
Please feel free to show-off that ZR1 of yours.
It would be an awesome start as we ring in 2018
to see a few pics that we can envy ... :thumbs:

That may be a little better, however I dont personally own the ZR1 its a customers car he just lets me drive it around and race it, ill be shopping for a C6 Z06 this year for myself to build into our shop time attack car.

Thanks for the warm welcome, we look forward to seeing you guys around this year.

Reactions: turbozig

That may be a little better, however I dont personally own the ZR1 its a customers car he just lets me drive it around and race it, ill be shopping for a C6 Z06 this year for myself to build into our shop time attack car.

Thanks for the warm welcome, we look forward to seeing you guys around this year.

Great run... and a great customer you've got there.... ;). Thanks for the post Ajdin.

FYI, there will be a Canadian Corvette Forum/Corvette Club of Manitoba Cruise - Lets meet in the Middle... event on July 13 and 14 coming up at the center point of Canada (Winnipeg). To my knowledge, this will be a first for a Canada wide Corvette event, and has been organized by two of our CCF actively contributing members. They have received a great response and commitment already. The link above will take you to the forum thread on this event. @ddgermann (Derek) and @81Wayne (organizers) have done an amazing job of getting everything in place from the accommodations right down to multiple events for both members and their rides. This would be a great event to see you and your shop represented, including any and all of the Vette guys and girls I'm sure you know. A great opportunity to meet face to face some of the people we know only in forum text and It's a great excuse for a mid July get-away cruise as well.

Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread