Aug 19, 2019
VetteCoins
Hi Canada! how ya doin? It’s Ken a new member from Illinois USA sayin thanks for the invitation to join Canadian Corvette Forum. My first Vet a 02 C5 vert. base. Bought it with 4K and have 133K never board miles 11 years later.
Want to let ya’s know a Vet owner donated his well maintained C5 with 750,000 miles on it, Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Kentucky.
I’m hopin to visit the museum t check it out as well as a cut away C8.
Take care, Mule.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 1009464300.jpg
    iOS Image - 1009464300.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi and thank for the thanks. Visiting the Corvette Museum every year for 8 years I remember a morning still dark I was leaving the Hotel and looked at 2 C5s and a C6 ZO6 with Canadian plates. Lookin at three of them I noticed the the brakes showed some serious driving to
Kentucky. They had to be racing for miles before they stopped. Good Driving!

Hi Canada! how ya doin? It’s Ken a new member from Illinois USA sayin thanks for the invitation to join Canadian Corvette Forum. My first Vet a 02 C5 vert. base. Bought it with 4K and have 133K never board miles 11 years later.
Want to let ya’s know a Vet owner donated his well maintained C5 with 750,000 miles on it, Corvette Museum in Bowling Green Kentucky.
I’m hopin to visit the museum t check it out as well as a cut away C8.
Take care, Mule.
Welcome Mule to the North side of the border. Just returned middle September from the BG caravan. What an incredible adventure. I'll be back in 5 years. 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread