digi2t

Casual User
Mar 6, 2018
Quebec
VetteCoins
Car
2004 Corvette
Hello from Quebec. New member here. Been a member over at the other Corvette forum for about a year now, thought I would sign on and share here.

Coming up on my second full season as C5 owner. Bought in mid-2016, after the wife and I decided that joy riding on our Goldwing wasn't our bag anymore.

lHroEnn.jpg

jU1z9M1.jpg

Came with a Thumper cam and tune, K&N FAI, as well as long tube headers and Corsa Sport exhaust. Since then I've added Z-51 springs, C6Z shocks, and Steinjager bars. Also painted the calipers, SS braided caliper flex lines, complete brake fluid flush and upgrade to DOT4 fluid. Installed a Windrestrictor, Z-51 power steering cooler, 10% underdrive balancer, and some engine dress up as well. GM Performance plug wires, along with Kevlar wire socks. MGW shifter adds to the driving pleasure. Had to replace the rack and pinion this winter, slight leak from the right side seal. They never get better, right? Just waiting on a 2 DIN bezel right now, and a AVIC5200 nav system is going in for the new season.

1OiXL1Q.jpg

Fj1mTD1.jpg

CAk15HJ.jpg

Do all my own work, so it keeps me out of trouble during those long winters. Of course, it never fails to put a smile on my face... even if it's just opening the garage door to look at it.:)

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread