Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Doug, hope all is well with you.

It is has been a while since we have had an update on the dragster. Any modifications or upgrades over the winter? Are you running the same series this year?

Best of luck with it. Keep those reflexes sharp.:thumbs: Just remember you don't leave with the first pre-stage bulb.:Biggrin:

yup, some work going to happen next week week murray. i'm putting on the afr 195 heads and pulling the powerglide to get it freshened up. hopefully the reaction times are improved too cuz i had a little work done. first cataract fixed, next one late fall. gathering parts o' plenty for an engine build coming up for the chevelle. keith has a big block that i'm going to buy, going to pull the tall deck 427 and build a 396.
001.JPG

Love the machine work on the AFR heads. Best of luck to you this season Doug, I really want to get down to watch you at one of the races.

Good luck with the Chevelle. Beautiful car. Is the tall deck going in the shark??

murray, the tall deck crank and rods are forged steel and will go in the 396 build. the tall deck i'm eventually going to bore and stroke to 496. the tall deck blocks are ideal to make budget big inchers. tomorrow i am picking up my big block 781 heads that i recently aquired for the 396. i had a machine shop that i use in belleville freshen them up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.