Featured Thread
Aug 25, 2019
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2015 2LT Z51
Province
AB
Hi all.. you folks have been great, answering my questions and helping me rationalize my purchase, so here is the update. I picked up my precious on Tuesday night. It will certainly take some getting used to driving a sports car such as this, but I am sure enjoying the learning curve. The dealership was great (oxymoron, I know), as they spent a lot of time going over all the features with me when I picked it up. Anyway, hopefully I post the pictures correctly. Here goes.
B6E61B80-041E-4F25-B8E4-B40DFDE1D255.jpeg
DCD3B80E-02C4-47F4-B2A2-B9BED9FF4555.jpeg

Hi all.. you folks have been great, answering my questions and helping me rationalize my purchase, so here is the update. I picked up my precious on Tuesday night. It will certainly take some getting used to driving a sports car such as this, but I am sure enjoying the learning curve. The dealership was great (oxymoron, I know), as they spent a lot of time going over all the features with me when I picked it up. Anyway, hopefully I post the pictures correctly. Here goes.
View attachment 31124View attachment 31125

She look great Dale. Congrats man. Enjoy both the car and the smile you will have from now on. :thumbs:

Congrats.! Beautiful car ..

Nice car: luv the color combo big time. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Dale124
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.