Cruising Roads

For you old hand experienced guys .....

What are some of the nicest cruising roads/routes in the southern Ontario area that you like to frequent during the driving season ?

This is mainly for nice day outings , but I'd like to hear about any and all, no matter where they are . I love to drive !

I know this is certainly not an ideal cruising road, but the first night I got my car (two weeks ago) I took 'er out on the 401 headed towards London ... took 'er up to about 140 and just cruised along for about ten miles ... You have no idea how I just wanted to ...keep on going ! ! :)

Wayne , one of the best tires going right now are the Hankook Ventus V12 Evo.

I have been selling and installing these tires for a year now , and have yet to have a bad comment on them .

The Ventus V12 evo K110 utilizes the latest technology to maximize steering response and improve high-speed stability while the tire's water drainage system ensures safety on wet surfaces.

Did I mention the price --------------Under $1000 for a set of four

I have these for my C6--Manny was right--a great tire thus far--although I loved the Nitto Invo tread. That being said, my only complaint is that I have to turn off my traction control to drive now. For some reason, it kicks in WAY too early now that I got new rims and skins. I wonder if the increase in wheel size has anything to do with it.

I don't mind driving with traction control off--much. I used to be ok with it on, but now it's become ridiculous--although I can't really see the tire as being the cuplrit.:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.