Jul 6, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette C7 Z06
Province
BC

Does anyone know of a shop in the greater Vancouver B.C. area (lower mainland) that does proper rear wheel alignments using the correct digital gauge and bracket (for the C7). I have called a number of "reputable" alignment shops and two Chevrolet dealers and none of them knew anything about the digital gauge and bracket required for rear alignment. Thanks.

First off, no, I'm sorry but I can't provide a recommendation for what you're looking for but I know exactly what you're dealing with. I went through the same situation back in 2018 when I got my GS and ended up going to the US to get a proper 4 wheel alignment, As it turned out, it was well worth it.

I started out doing the same thing you have, asking for referrals here at the CCF - no luck. Tried the big US forum but couldn't find an alignment shop close to Ontario. Finally I contacted a number of Corvette clubs in Ontario and just across the border and got a recommendation from the Syracuse NY club. You could try the clubs in Vancouver and Seattle, and surrounding areas, if you don't come up with a referral here.

Good luck, and when you find what you're looking for, insist on seeing the adaptor and angle gauge and talk to the alignment tech so as to be sure that they actually know what they're doing, particularly the rear caster adjustment. So many, especially dealers, don't have a clue.

Just for reference: GS Street-Friendly Alignment

Best regards
Ross

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I know this is a long shot, but on my Jeeps, they adjusted camber, caster, toe after installing lift kits. The shop was Coquitlam Chrysler which closed up and now moved to PoCo as Journey Chrysler, they also work in conjunction with Eagle Ridge GM

Also, when I bought my Vette at Carter GM, they had many used Vettes there and they have a big facility with tire shop, etc, you may try there too if not already done :Seeya:. Carter was also the only local dealer that would touch my Cadillac back in 1998, no other GM dealers wanted to diagnose it. And if I may add Preston GM is an official Vette club if I am not wrong, they may be able to help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.