Jun 13, 2022
Hamilton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 Z51
Province
ON
Hello ALL! Hope everyone is doing well, I’m new to the muscle car industry and very very new with corvette. I just picked up this stock M6 c6 ls2 z51. I’m looking at doing headers, intake, tune, I’d love to do a cam of course I just don’t know how much it costs for labor and parts for what I’d need to make the install safe and reliable.
Can somebody please get back to me with anything and everything I should know for price wise(parts/labor) things to watch out for.
Thank you very much

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hello ALL! Hope everyone is doing well, I’m new to the muscle car industry and very very new with corvette. I just picked up this stock M6 c6 ls2 z51. I’m looking at doing headers, intake, tune, I’d love to do a cam of course I just don’t know how much it costs for labor and parts for what I’d need to make the install safe and reliable.
Can somebody please get back to me with anything and everything I should know for price wise(parts/labor) things to watch out for.
Thank you very much
Congrats on joining the Vette world and of course for finding us here on the forum. (We tend to refer to a Vette as a sports car as opposed to a muscle car though...lol)
As far as your questions, I would recommend you give Dave or Nigel at RaceReady Garage in Cambridge a call. Many of our members use or have used them for mods. They have a great reputation and have been specializing in Corvettes for a very long time. Give them a shout and I know they will give you the estimate of cost that you seek. Here's a number for them. (226) 887-7103

Congrats on joining the Vette world and of course for finding us here on the forum. (We tend to refer to a Vette as a sports car as opposed to a muscle car though...lol)
As far as your questions, I would recommend you give Dave or Nigel at RaceReady Garage in Cambridge a call. Many of our members use or have used them for mods. They have a great reputation and have been specializing in Corvettes for a very long time. Give them a shout and I know they will give you the estimate of cost that you seek. Here's a number for them. (226) 887-7103
Thanks for the reply , I did reach out to them. They were very kind and I will from now on use them for my performance needs: thank you

Reactions: Arc_Light
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.