Hi, just joined, looking at buying myself a Corvette, so came to find out more.
Cheers Marty

There's currently one Corvette (a C6) for sale under the Classified section of these Forums. But as indicated by Rruuff Day, letting us know what you're hoping to buy, will go a long way to getting better responses and may bring some owners "out of the woodwork" if they have something you might want to buy. As well, if you're looking for an older generation (or even the current C8 generation), there will be tons of people on these Forums that will point out what to look out for. Good luck!

Reactions: BCL
Hello Marty, you came to the right place. This forum is full of Corvette enthusiasts who can help you with anything you need. I recommend you browse the topics and use the search function to find relevant information. Good luck with your purchase.

Reactions: BCL
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I was hoping to buy new, but that doesn't sound easy after reading a few threads .

I'm turning 50 this year, and want an old guy Vette.
Never thought I would say this ever, but even an automatic transmission.
Something that rides okay as our streets suck here.
It will never be going to the track, or driven like it was stolen.
My daily driver is a Honda civic, my summer fun car is a boxster, and my hauling beast is a Ram 3500.
Looking for a coupe, and to sell the boxster.
Rarely drive it with the top down anyway.
Time for a V8 beast, been a while, sold my 2012 Mustang GT In 2016.
It will go on some road trips, grocery store runs, and general use. I'm not a super aggressive driver, don't want my back pounded on every pavement crack and pothole, like a clean sounding stereo, but it doesn't need to be heard a block away.

Reliability is a great thing, good AC a must, my Honda has useless AC in my opinion and it sucks.
My 3 current vehicles are all sticks, time to rest my sore knee occasionally with the world of an automatic.

Cheers

Reactions: rogerfil
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.