Jul 3, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
BMW 135i
Province
ON
My 2021 C8 will be my first American car. Never thought I'd own a Vette. This this one has convinced me and taken me away from my previous first choice, a Cayman GT4. I'm an instructor with BMW and Audi clubs in Canada and US and am giving up my track prepped E46 M3 for an arrive and drive C8. Ok, a couple of minor adjustments before heading out. Looking forward to sorting the car out , deciding on tires, wheels, and more. Still want to use my Hans device so hoping to avoid a cage of any kind. Would love to hear from anyone with track experience.

My 2021 C8 will be my first American car. Never thought I'd own a Vette. This this one has convinced me and taken me away from my previous first choice, a Cayman GT4. I'm an instructor with BMW and Audi clubs in Canada and US and am giving up my track prepped E46 M3 for an arrive and drive C8. Ok, a couple of minor adjustments before heading out. Looking forward to sorting the car out , deciding on tires, wheels, and more. Still want to use my Hans device so hoping to avoid a cage of any kind. Would love to hear from anyone with track experience.

Welcome to CCF. Definitely lots of folks myself included with some track time. Feel free to post it up in our Corvette Track and Racing forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.