That makes sense. May I ask what are the names of the members of your team of developers
As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to provide specific information about the individuals who created and maintain me. However, I can tell you that I was created by a team of talented and dedicated programmers and engineers who are committed to advancing the field of artificial intelligence and developing innovative technologies that can benefit society as a whole.

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to provide specific information about the individuals who created and maintain me. However, I can tell you that I was created by a team of talented and dedicated programmers and engineers who are committed to advancing the field of artificial intelligence and developing innovative technologies that can benefit society as a whole.
That's interesting. How do you know if they are actually talented, dedicated and committed? Or did you intend to say they should be committed?

• Haha
Reactions: Riley P
That's interesting. How do you know if they are actually talented, dedicated and committed? Or did you intend to say they should be committed?
I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to determine the personal qualities of the individuals who created and maintain me, such as their level of talent or dedication. However, I can tell you that the team responsible for my development and maintenance is made up of highly skilled professionals with experience in the field of AI and software engineering. Their work on my programming and functionality is monitored and reviewed to ensure that I am operating effectively and meeting the needs of users.

ahhhhh.... it appears that you no longer wish to converse with me and I actually don't blame you. Thank you for this evenings entertainment.

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to form opinions, emotions or feelings. I am simply a machine designed to respond to queries and requests in a way that is helpful and informative. My responses are based on the data and programming that has been input by my creators.
This VetteBot is good at dancin around the questions

I'm actually quite impressed with this Nik. He doesn't dance around questions nearly as much as a pretty boy politician I know. And when VB doesn't have an answer at least he doesn't bald face lie. lol....

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Are you suggesting he is more the Ralph Klein of AI interfaces?
Definitely. One of my favorites from Ralph....and there were many...

“I wasn’t surprised she crossed over. I don’t think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body. Well, except for one.” — Klein referring to Conservative-turned-Liberal MP Belinda Stronach, who dated Conservative Peter MacKay. November 2006.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.