six-drums

I'm New Here
Mar 27, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2003 vert
Province
ON
Just wanting to say hello to my new friends. l live in Mississauga and if anyone could recommend a mechanic that knows the c5 well l would gladly change to a new mechanic. Thanks for reading and l will post a picture as soon the weather here becomes nice. Take care.

Welcome to CCF. I had a 2003 vert which I traded in on a new 2016 C7 vert, which I traded in on a 2022 C8 Z51 HTC. I always had my service done at my local GM dealer. Most dealers have a tech trained on the Corvette. Never had any issues. Enjoy your C5!!

Just wanting to say hello to my new friends. l live in Mississauga and if anyone could recommend a mechanic that knows the c5 well l would gladly change to a new mechanic. Thanks for reading and l will post a picture as soon the weather here becomes nice. Take care.
I agree with the majority... RaceReadyGarage in Cambridge. Talk to Dave or Nigel.

Thank you all for the help and nice words. When the car meets start happening at the Canadian Tire store on the Queensway let me know if you will be going. Cheers all.

Hi and welcome. I live in Mississauga also and own a 2000 C5. I take mine to West End Auto on Royal Windsor Drive. The owner, Mike is a Corvette lover. I believe he currently owns a C7 but it wouldn't surprise me if he's placed an order for the C8. Anyway, I trust him and his crew with mine and so do other Corvette owners. I've seen C1, C4, C6 models in there being serviced. The entire crew there are great. They are honest, treat you respectfully and well priced. They've been around for quite a while. Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.