Feb 11, 2018
st catharines
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 Stingray
ad_24_1519321822497.jpg
ad_15_1519321822482.jpg
FullSizeR.jpg
Just picked her up last Saturday, drove around for 2 days and then we got nailed with the big storm.
Now we wait.

Welcome to the forum DMFL. Gorgeous car. Is this your first Corvette? And yes... You must wait for spring.... Luckily it comes sooner for you than us out here on the prairie wastelands....lol....

Wow... someone close to home. Welcome. My name is Les and I am from Niagara as well. There is actually quite a large group of us that attend shows in Niagara, as well as others that come down for Spring and fall Falls runs, and host runs just North of Toronto. Nice car. I am not aware of any weekly St. Catharines Show and Shines but Wellands will start up soon enough. It is every Friday at the Seaway Mall behind Tim Hortons always has a few hundred cars, with 25-30 being Corvette of various generations. You are always welcome and I am always there, and as well, feel free to PM to go for a ride, or even a TH meet at any time. I can let you know of the better shows to attend in this area...there are a few.

121A5099.jpg

Wow... someone close to home. Welcome. My name is Les and I am from Niagara as well. There is actually quite a large group of us that attend shows in Niagara, as well as others that come down for Spring and fall Falls runs, and host runs just North of Toronto. Nice car. I am not aware of any weekly St. Catharines Show and Shines but Wellands will start up soon enough. It is every Friday at the Seaway Mall behind Tim Hortons always has a few hundred cars, with 25-30 being Corvette of various generations. You are always welcome and I am always there, and as well, feel free to PM to go for a ride, or even a TH meet at any time. I can let you know of the better shows to attend in this area...there are a few.

View attachment 15007
Hello Les
My name is Donny
We may have gone to school together in grade 7 in welland if you are the same guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.