Jan 18, 2019
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
SK
Hello,

New C5 Z06 owner - long time enthusiast. Picked up an EB Z06 with less than 15,000 kms. Bone stock. Looking forward to the forums!

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 21
...wish I could debate / discuss it with you but I only know what is on the news, never watched a game in my life !!!!! oh yeah, I recall the name Durant , maybe he will come back ?

...wish I could debate / discuss it with you but I only know what is on the news, never watched a game in my life !!!!! oh yeah, I recall the name Durant , maybe he will come back ?

You just never know. Durante is in town this weekend for a NLL game.

Welcome to the forum - this is an excellent place to hang out and learn about our dream cars.

I always thought Jones was overrated; good but not great. Big time RedBlacks fan here but enjoy following all the teams; three down football is my kind of game. And I appreciate that Rider Football is a quasi religion - we need more of that across our great country.

Sorry for hijacking the thread guys.:Nono1:

Welcome to the forum - this is an excellent place to hang out and learn about our dream cars.

I always thought Jones was overrated; good but not great. Big time RedBlacks fan here but enjoy following all the teams; three down football is my kind of game. And I appreciate that Rider Football is a quasi religion - we need more of that across our great country.

Sorry for hijacking the thread guys.:Nono1:

Ya, CFL is exciting and awesome. I watch all the games and would like to visit each stadium to watch my Riders play. Got western Canada covered, now to work east!

Reactions: ddgermann
I can take one off of your eastern list. If you can make your way to Ottawa for the June 20 Riders game, you and a guest are welcome to join us. I have 4 season tickets. :Seeya: Just PM me and give me a heads up so I don't commit the seats to someone else. And as a bonus, we go for a run in the Vette! :Woohoo:

Thanks ! Will keep that on the radar.

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.