Jan 8, 2015
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
2007 C6 Twin Turbo
Good morning, my name is Steven and I just wanted to take the time to formally introduce myself, who I am, and what I do. Im from Saskatoon, but you may have seen our cars in shows in Alberta aswell. I did not see rules about vendors so hope Im not crossing the line. However I do have full intentions on offering member discounts.

So from the top. For years I bought turbo kits from competitors ( will not name drop) to find nothing but fitment issues, poor customer service, cracking welds, the list goes on. I was always taken back at the fact you give someone thousands of dollars and after they take days or weeks to ship, cant answer their phone, or reply to a simple email. So about 2 years ago I started to fab my own turbo kits. I would keep the car, drive it and sell it a few weeks alter once the novelty wore off. I wasn't until this last spring I was out and had taken a guy for a ride in my 06 Mustang and he asked if he could buy my turbo kit. I said it wasn't for sale I only had 1. He asked why 1 and why I didn't sell them as a kit. A light bulb went off. So that's how Phobia Street started. Personally I'm a Mechanic and have been most of my life. Before I was a professional technician I was big into spl car audio , before that I was 16 and building show winning lowriders. so as you can see Ive been into tinkering for some time.

What I do now is work 8-5 as a Ford Technician. Weekends and evenings myself and a few guys I have hired weld and fab. To date we have a Gen2 Dodge Viper Kit, 05-09 Mustang kit, Ls2 and ls3 Corvette kit Im just about done a rear mount style for a ls2,ls3 and Z06 and hope to have a 10+ Camaro kit very soon.

I currently have a web designer working on a site so do not have one at this time. I do however have instagram (phobia_street_innovation) and facbook (Phobia street innovation)

Where I get my prices. Well its like this. I have a job and I'm not looking to add Vette tax so I can get rich. Yeah I'm 1/3 the cost of everyone else. However my overhead is a shop I already own, and I do this for a hobby so could never soak someone the outrageous prices out there

I hope this helps clear things up. Feel free to contact me any time, Email, Phone, Text, pm, doesn't matter.

[email protected]
306 371 5589

Look forward to hearing from you

welcome to the site. Sounds like interesting stuff you do. I'm old school in all my stuff, but there should be a few here that might be interested in the added performance your kits offers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.