Mar 15, 2016
Prescott, ON
VetteCoins
Hello Everyone,

My name it Tony and we live in Prescott, ON. I would like you to know that I am working on a project where I could use some Corvette knowledge from those in the know.

1. I am looking for a Corvette (C5) used parts supplier near Prescott, ON (However, while doing online searches I keep finding them in the USA and not here in Canada near me.)

2. I need to find a used Corvette C5 differential for an Automatic. (At this time I don't know which ratio. But as I move forward in the project I will know what ratio will work the best. Anyways, I rather find a contact now that will be able to provide one, while I have more time on my hands waiting for the snow and cold weather to be gone, over waiting until the point in the project that I need the C5 diff and I end up spending too much time locating one then that it puts a stop to the project.)

3. I also could also use some help finding a vendor for (2) 930 inner flanges for the C5... (FYI - I want to compare pricing and availability to GForce and The Driveshaft Shop. So far I found out that The Driveshaft Shop is $145 more per flange. This might be nice to know if anyone else is looking..)

As for my project. It is an odd ball!! Link below..
The only three things it has in common with a Corvette is an LS 6.0lt, C5 Diff and the inner CVs switch to the 930 style.
Please feel free to check out my odd build project. I like to be different than the rest.
Ultravan Build Project

Thank you for your help in this matter.
Sincerely, Tony (in Prescott, ON)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, I think Nik has given you some good advice about parts and contacting Manny.

The other suggestion and I hope I do not run foul of the mods here is to try the Ontario Rodders web site. The fellow who runs that forum, Poncho 62, also has a budget motorhome/rv site. I am sure they might be able to point you in the right direction. A few of us on here are members there as well.

Big project and I wish you good luck.

Hi Tony! Welcome to the forum! Ignore my post in the other thread as you've pretty much answered my question. Looks like one heck of a project! Very cool.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.