Meet and Greet at the Prairie Boys Car Wash in Ponoka this Saturday at 10:00 am Mikey if you're up for it. South and Central guys are meeting here in Red Deer at the East side Gasoline Alley A & W at 9:00 am for coffee and eggers. Then cruise up to Ponoka to meet up with the others. If you're interested, go to the 403/780 forum for more details or PM me....

Eric

Meet and Greet at the Prairie Boys Car Wash in Ponoka this Saturday at 10:00 am Mikey if you're up for it. South and Central guys are meeting here in Red Deer at the East side Gasoline Alley A & W at 9:00 am for coffee and eggers. Then cruise up to Ponoka to meet up with the others. If you're interested, go to the 403/780 forum for more details or PM me....

Eric
I'd love to go up there but sadly,I work weekends.

Hey Mikey! Welcome! Glad you found the forum!
That's too bad you won't be able to make the meet this weekend. It would have been great to have you out. In the meantime, we'll have to request pictures of that nice car of yours. I love the Z06 and would like to move up to one some day.

IMG_2357.JPG

Hello everybody. Decided to sign up after a few months of lurking,so to speak. Looking to meet up with some GoPro camera users.

BIG WELCOME "MIKEYSZ06"
Awesome Pic and "nice driveway and view you have there" (lol)
I have a GoPro but my Stingray has the Camera Option already in it with a 1500+ minute SD Card plugged in all the time ... not sure if that counts?
Cheers !

Reactions: MikeysZ06
BIG WELCOME "MIKEYSZ06"
Awesome Pic and "nice driveway and view you have there" (lol)
I have a GoPro but my Stingray has the Camera Option already in it with a 1500+ minute SD Card plugged in all the time ... not sure if that counts?
Cheers !
Thanks SN-III, I wish that was my driveway !! That's the small viewpoint southbound Hwy 40 just south of the Fortress Mountain gas station. I've got pics of almost every car/truck I've owned taken there.

Welcome aboard Mikey, and that is a damn fine looking Z06 you have there. That really is the best color in the world. lol. Jetstream Blue sucks! :p

You are close to me, and I have several cameras and mounts. We shall have to meet up some time.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Welcome aboard Mikey, and that is a damn fine looking Z06 you have there. That really is the best color in the world. lol. Jetstream Blue sucks! :p

You are close to me, and I have several cameras and mounts. We shall have to meet up some time.
Sounds good jeremiad. Thanks for the kind words. I do like that colour.

I've yet to really get into anything with mine yet. I just bought it a month ago... I bought a Hero 4 silver. I've only done a few one take vids. I bought it to do some driving time lapse stuff. Have no clue how to edit,add music and the like. Been watching a lot of tutorial vids on YT and those should be a help,I hope.

IMG_0415.JPG
This is what I have now,,, in the pelican case is,the camera,smart remote,car lighter charger,GoPro power pack and the open spot below is for the handler grip. Various mounts and the suction cup not in the pic.

Reactions: Jeremiad
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.