Jan 7, 2017
Moose Brook NS
VetteCoins
Car
1974 L82
Hello everyone. Just want to introduce myself, I am Malcolm from Nova Scotia. Bought a 74 C3 in late August last year an had a blast driving it till the end of Oct. I always wanted one, looked at a few over the last 3 years and finally got one. I look forward to discussions and hopefully getting tips from other members on how to maintain my new to me fun car.

Reactions: Nik and Dub
Thanks for the welcome Black 03 Z06. Hopefully I won't have too many issues for awhile, but if there are any I will be sure to ask some questions. I will post a couple of pics as soon as I can figure out how.

Malcolm, we took a trip to the East Coast this past fall. It had been many years since we had been there. It is a beautiful spot in our country with some very friendly people. Really enjoyed the place.

Where in Nova Scotia are you?

KIMG0016.jpg
KIMG0017.jpg
KIMG0021.jpg

Welcome Malcolm from a displaced Nova Scotian... You are pretty close to where my dad grew up and I was born... New Cheverie Road... My Dad lived in Cheverie right up till a few years ago and he's in Windsor now... Small world.... I use to know a few people in Noel too... not far from Moose Brook.That's a sweet looking C3 you have there....

Malcom...
Nice shiny '74... very clean.
I see it's not the only toy in the house.

Graham
Graham The other toys in that garage aren't mine. I only put the corvette in my brother-in-laws garage when I first bought it till I shuffled some of my own toys around in my own garage. These pictures were some I took for the insurance company. The car under the cover is my fathers 73 Grand Prix that only sees daylight for a few kms a year and the Porsche is my brother-in-laws. My own other toys are a 68 Le mans that I really love to drive and a 78 Cobra that I have had since 88 and is now due for restoration.

Welcome from the other coast Malcolm and your C3! How interesting - don't think I've ever seen a Nova Scotia plate for a classic. Neat looking! In BC, we can get either 'collector' plates (for 25+ yr old classic or modified classics) or vintage plates for the super oldies (50yrs or older) I believe. Your car must be in beautiful shape. ICBC are sticklers for originality/condition depending on your category. Are you having spring fever yet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.