905Cableman

I'm New Here
Feb 27, 2018
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
1993 Roadster
Newbie to CCF. I purchased a '93 Convertible Roadster late in 2016 with 92kms. It also has the hardtop. Kept the driving local to home last season just to make sure there weren't any surprises. Looking forward to this upcoming season to enjoy more time on the road and possibly hook up with a Vette Club (seems to be 2-3 clubs in my area). Planning to do the Optispark and Water Pump this spring.

Previous owner put on two Nexen tires to certify and after reading many negative safety reviews, I changed them over to a new of four new Nittos. They look very slick! After inspecting the condition of the remaining two Eagles after they came off, it was definitely a good investment.

As a kid, my dad owned a '72 Stingray 454. Having my own Vette is simply awesome!

Cheers.

Newbie to CCF. I purchased a '93 Convertible Roadster late in 2016 with 92kms. It also has the hardtop. Kept the driving local to home last season just to make sure there weren't any surprises. Looking forward to this upcoming season to enjoy more time on the road and possibly hook up with a Vette Club (seems to be 2-3 clubs in my area). Planning to do the Optispark and Water Pump this spring.

Previous owner put on two Nexen tires to certify and after reading many negative safety reviews, I changed them over to a new of four new Nittos. They look very slick! After inspecting the condition of the remaining two Eagles after they came off, it was definitely a good investment.

As a kid, my dad owned a '72 Stingray 454. Having my own Vette is simply awesome!

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum 905. Glad to see you found your way here. We have a great membership and there is a wealth of information in our ranks as well. Be forewarned though that no one here will rest until you post some pictures of your car... :D Also take note that there is a Meet in the Middle Corvette event happening in July. Would love to see you and yours there as well. Here's a link to the event on our sister site the Corvette Zone. Meet in the Middle 2018

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread