Thanks guys!! Friggin roads... LOL Really happy with my purchase... got a steal!!! Which is probably the only reason that management (she hates it when I call her that LOL) approved the purchase LOL

I know... got pretty lucky... a 70 yr old in Grande prarie owned it for the first 4 years and put 9k on it and then the next owner drove it for 2 years before he did a bunch of mods to the car he couldn't pay for, the mechanic held the car and then the bacnk seized and I bought it from the bank :)

Going to look. You guys are getting me all excited for spring, even though I like the winter(snowboarding).

T

egads!!! I have yet to find any endearing qualities of winter :eek: I too tried strapping a piece of plywood to my feet and screaming down an ice covered hill with the intent of freezing my nose but alas, it was not for me LOL

I'm the type that needs spring no matter what :D

Winter has never bothered me, even the cold. I just wish it could be winter one day then dry and sunny the next when i want to drive my car. Snowboarding is awesome for me, and this year has been good so far.

T

I was just poking fun at ya... I used to have fun with a guy from work too that was into snowmobiles...

He turns up one Monday all beat to snot, his shins, arms, frost bit nose... He was mountain sledding. Told him that rather than spend 20k on the sled, he could give me 10k and I would beat him with a bat and then stick his head out my window going down the road in January and he'd at least save some money LOL

P.S. Where do you go snowboarding? I'd think the only snowboarding in Sask would be with a tow rope behind a snow plow? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.