KrisN

I'm New Here
Jan 26, 2018
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Z06
New to these forums, recently I traded in my 2017 Grand Sport for a 2018 Z06. I cant wait to drive her, hope for an early summer here in Edmonton.

Cheers,
Kris

Attachments

• IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    656.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0874.JPG
    IMG_0874.JPG
    578.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    506.3 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to the forum Kris. Sweet looking car you have there. I also hope for an early summer in Edmonton as that would mean an early summer here in Red Deer as well..:thumbs:..lol... If you surf around the forum, there's a Meet in the Middle cruise set to go in July. We are all heading for Winnipeg for the first Canada wide organized event. There will also be a one day 6th annual Meet and Greet in Ponoka in May. Details for that one are in the works as we speak so stay in touch.

Reactions: KrisN
Welcome to the forum Kris. Sweet looking car you have there. I also hope for an early summer in Edmonton as that would mean an early summer here in Red Deer as well..:thumbs:..lol... If you surf around the forum, there's a Meet in the Middle cruise set to go in July. We are all heading for Winnipeg for the first Canada wide organized event. There will also be a one day 6th annual Meet and Greet in Ponoka in May. Details for that one are in the works as we speak so stay in touch.

Pretty busy this summer but i'll see if i can squeeze this in, sounds fun dude thanks

Welcome to the forums and the Non-group, club errr I digress. Great looking car and I hope you can come out to some events! Baby Ray organizes day and weekend cruises out of Edmonton so get in touch with him!

Reactions: KrisN
Welcome to CCF.
Bought mine in time to store it in 2016.
I'm now a member of the "too busy in life that just gets a whole lot busier with a Corvette club" ...
like the CCF, no fees ... it just happens ... and driving the Corvette will be pretty much all you want to do.
I find myself travelling miles just for the excuse to be in it and it started with Ponoka M&G #5.
Enjoyment starts soon ... try not to miss Ponoka M&G #6 ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.