R

RJH-2014

Hi: I am new to this forum, but have been a Corvette owner since 2000 with a Millennium Yellow coupe ... went in for an oil change and came out with a 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51 (manual). In 2015 I had a ECS supercharger and a Corsa exhaust system installed, followed in 2016 by a Ceramic paint protection.

Reactions: ddgermann
Hi, Welcome to the Forum. Your car sounds great. Literally I bet it does with that exhaust. Lot of guys will be demanding photos...so I'll be the first. :Biggrin:
I know what you mean about the expensive oil changes... I had one of those this year as well... :thumbs:

Enjoy the forum.. plenty of great guys around here.

Derek

Welcome to the forum RJH-2014. Please share some details of the Corsa exhaust sound versus stock. Interested to know the exhaust note characteristics and if any drone?

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a really nice ride and I'll definitely have to avoid getting oil changes at the dealerships for a while until I'm in a place where I can move up models. :D

I'm sure you get asked this a ton, but do you know approximately what HP you're running with? It sounds like a really good set up.

Welcome to the forum RJH-2014. Please share some details of the Corsa exhaust sound versus stock. Interested to know the exhaust note characteristics and if any drone?

My C6 with Corsas were quiet like bone stock at crusing...The Corsa claim to fame has always been no drone. I would expect that to continue Zig but will also be curious to hear Rj's report.

Hi, Welcome to the Forum. Your car sounds great. Literally I bet it does with that exhaust. Lot of guys will be demanding photos...so I'll be the first. :Biggrin:
I know what you mean about the expensive oil changes... I had one of those this year as well... :thumbs:

Enjoy the forum.. plenty of great guys around here.

Derek

Another reason to do oil changes yourself, hehehe :Biggrin:

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.