Jeff Glaves

I'm New Here
Jul 27, 2017
Brantford
VetteCoins
Car
1999 FRC C5
Hi all. Thank you for adding me.
I am a new guy to the group, having just purchased my first Corvette (a lifetime plan), a 1999 C5 FRC, and I am pretty excited about it.

20170725_142101~2.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jeff. You should be excited. Wowsers. What a gorgeous car. The C5 FRC just has a look of it's own. Sweet car and a great shine... Congrats on your dream... I can see your smile all the way from Alberta. Enjoy! :thumbs:

Thx Jeff. This is my second Corvette and one thing I can honestly say is ... The smile never goes away. Remember in your travels to save the wave...

savewave.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jeff. :thumbs:

Beautiful car but have to ask why black??

Looks great and you have joined a very special club for people who now are slaves to maintaining the black paint on their Corvette.:banghead:

Where did you find it? Best of luck with your Corvette.

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome Jeff.
Great looking ride. The colour is perfect. Like the rest of us with black....you will know every detail on every inch of that paint job as it will be speed shined almost daily. So worth it though.
Enjoy the ride. :Hurray:

Reactions: OneTrueChevyGirl
welcome Jeff from Simcoe, hope to see your car soon, we (Corvettes of Southern Ontario) are having our Car Show and shine next Sunday Aug 6th in the park, usually get close to 100 Vets out, it's in Lynnwood Park, maybe see you then...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.