Racy2

I'm New Here
You're 5
Feb 25, 2018
Bolton
VetteCoins
Car
1970 Corvette
Purchased a 1970 Corvette last fall. Only my 2nd Corvette. Have had many other Sports car in the past. Looking forward to the warmer weather to get it out of storage

Purchased a 1970 Corvette last fall. Only my 2nd Corvette. Have had many other Sports car in the past. Looking forward to the warmer weather to get it out of storage

Welcome to the forum Racy. Gorgeous car. Is that Bolton NH you are from? Yeah. We are all looking forward to spring here too...lol...

Hi yes welcome to the forum. Nice looking 70. Any more photos?
Drive that beauty to Winnipeg this July and meet us. :thumbs:

Derek

I am from Winnipeg way back in 1981. I have lots of family out there still. I will get more pic when I get the car out of storage. Thanks

Reactions: ddgermann
Racy2 my mothers family is from Bolton. My great grandparents had a farm, can't remember the names of the roads but at the bottom of the big hill going north into town if you turned right and went about a mile down that road that is where the farm was. I think they call is Farmers Lane or something now. All big homes. When I was a kid it seemed like an all day trip from Etobicoke to Bolton, I think they must have moved it. She still has some relatives living there.

Nice roads for your Corvette.

Racy2 my mothers family is from Bolton. My great grandparents had a farm, can't remember the names of the roads but at the bottom of the big hill going north into town if you turned right and went about a mile down that road that is where the farm was. I think they call is Farmers Lane or something now. All big homes. When I was a kid it seemed like an all day trip from Etobicoke to Bolton, I think they must have moved it. She still has some relatives living there.

Nice roads for your Corvette.

You described where I live to a T. Yea nice roads of the beaten path around here!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.