Feb 2, 2021
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 base roadster
Province
AB
Hi there everyone,I’m Dave from Calgary.
I’m now on my second corvette,a 2007 base roadster manual that I have owned for the last 7 years.
I’m now sitting at around 90,000 miles.

So back in late June 2020 I decided it was time to mod the Corvette and bought a Edelbrook E Force supercharger.

So long story short I immediately started to work on my car.
I got it up on jack stands and got a few parts off,wheels, front bumper,intake and a few other parts then the accident happened.

While at work I fell off the top of a sea can and broke my back.
Doing my install got put on hold.
So after maybe four months I was able to slowly start work on my car.
The only thing is my project started going in a different direction than originally planned.
While the four months slowly went by I spent my time ordering many aftermarket parts to compliment the supercharger.
I would like to start a build thread on my project and get some opinions and maybe be able to help my fellow Vette owners.

So the big question I have to all,am I allowed to post such a thread here?

Cheers Dave

Reactions: 12cents
Hi there everyone,I’m Dave from Calgary.
I’m now on my second corvette,a 2007 base roadster manual that I have owned for the last 7 years.
I’m now sitting at around 90,000 miles.

So back in late June 2020 I decided it was time to mod the Corvette and bought a Edelbrook E Force supercharger.

So long story short I immediately started to work on my car.
I got it up on jack stands and got a few parts off,wheels, front bumper,intake and a few other parts then the accident happened.

While at work I fell off the top of a sea can and broke my back.
Doing my install got put on hold.
So after maybe four months I was able to slowly start work on my car.
The only thing is my project started going in a different direction than originally planned.
While the four months slowly went by I spent my time ordering many aftermarket parts to compliment the supercharger.
I would like to start a build thread on my project and get some opinions and maybe be able to help my fellow Vette owners.

So the big question I have to all,am I allowed to post such a thread here?

Cheers Dave
Definitely welcome and encouraged. We love following along...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.