I'm New Here
You're 5
Apr 17, 2014
Thunder Bay
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport
Hello Vette Lovers,

I purchased my dream car 1 year ago. I have always loved corvettes but when the wide body convertible came out I had to have one. I bought a 2011 Grand Sport Convertible Triple Black. I look forward to meeting others on this forum and to some spring like weather. It was a brutal winter in Thunder Bay but I have had it out twice already, although today it is snowing again.
Gerry:seeya:

Attachments

• vett.jpg
    vett.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 84
Hi Gerry, welcome to the forum. Lots of good and friendly folks on here, so enjoy your stay. Ask away if you have any questions about Corvettes and I'm sure someone will have an answer. Can't seem to open the picture of your car so post more when you can!
Cheers Rob

Thanks!

I am new to posting on a forum. I managed to make an Avatar, but it seems I can only upload very small pics. I must be doing something wrong. Advice?
:canada:

I am new to posting on a forum. I managed to make an Avatar, but it seems I can only upload very small pics. I must be doing something wrong. Advice?
:canada:

Hi Gerry.
The best way to post pictures is to upload them to a web photo hosting site.
there are many sites like this (and I hope I dont break any rules but...) the most popular one is photobucket.
Once you get registered on whatever site you choose there will be a tutorial on that site in regards how to upload your pics from your computer to that site. not to worry its not hard at all...
once you upload the pics you want to share the rest is easy.

the pics you upload will have a few different "links" or different ways to share them to different web sites.

on this forum the only link you need will be the one that is tagged with "IMG"
Each of your pics will have a different one.
all you have to do is copy and paste that link into the message board where you are typing.
it will look like just a bunch of linked cyberbabble untill you submit the post. once you submit it will display your pic like this.

I hope that helps .
welcome to the site. :coolgleam:

Good advice Hezzy.......and it's fine mentioning photobucket or any host.:D

Where we have to draw the line is mentioning or posting links to other competition for our paying vendors here. We ask that all business posting members also become sponsors/vendors here to be fair to our paying sponsors.

Gerry might also be taking his pics with too low a resolution setting on his camera or if he's resizing, he may be resizing too small.

Gerry -- take pics with you digi-cam set to full size (best quality), and once uploaded to photobucket, can be resized there quite easily with tools in the corner of each pic.

Cheers,
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.