Featured Thread
Jun 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
1985 Corvette
I have been recuperating from spinal stenosis surgery. Still in a neck brace and hoping for the best. I hope I can get some Autumn rides in before snow. I should be able to drive again mid October, I hope. This is why I have not been in contact. There is so much to accomplish before a surgery like this. I had my doubts whether I would pull through. Here I am on the road again, here I am "Turn The Page".

Thank You Guys,

Sharkface
www.lubolink.com

Attachments

• em pic.jpg
    em pic.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 42
Thank You Guys,

You are the best..... It means an awful lot to someone in my situation who is recovering to have good wishes. Already, I can play guitar with not much tingling in arms and fingers, I am already much better than I was before the surgery. This whole thing is the aftermath of a bicycle accident. I veered to the right to avoid being hit by a Ford Ranger. The bike went airborne and I wound up laying on the double yellow stripe on the road. Bell Helmets are the best, it has a hairline crack, but it saved me.

I have to repeat this, but every time I traveled through Canada playing music in my younger years, I really had the time of my life. Everyone was so helpful and kind. All stage personnel really rolled out the red carpets....

I played a lot in New Brunswick, Canada where there were several Blues venues.

It's really great to be involved with such Great Corvette people.......

Sharkface

Thank You Guys,

You are the best..... It means an awful lot to someone in my situation who is recovering to have good wishes. Already, I can play guitar with not much tingling in arms and fingers, I am already much better than I was before the surgery. This whole thing is the aftermath of a bicycle accident. I veered to the right to avoid being hit by a Ford Ranger. The bike went airborne and I wound up laying on the double yellow stripe on the road. Bell Helmets are the best, it has a hairline crack, but it saved me.

I have to repeat this, but every time I traveled through Canada playing music in my younger years, I really had the time of my life. Everyone was so helpful and kind. All stage personnel really rolled out the red carpets....

Sharkface

Very kewl Shark...I played in a band for several years throughout Nova Scotia. Grew up with April Wine, Dutch Mason, Matt Minglewood etc. Nothing like the East coast and going to a house party where 20 or more people are playing music.... Keep picking.... Keeps us young... :thumbs:

Thank You Guys,

Sharkface
Wow @sharkface, sorry to hear of you accident and misfortune. May your recovery go well and quickly. All the best man and steer clear of those Ford drivers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.