May 12, 2018
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1972 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
Hello Forum,
I’ve been a member for a while, reading, and searching for the right car. I purchased a 1972 Coupe in May of 2021 and spent the summer working through a few minor gremlins and enjoyed getting behind the wheel a bit.

Now that the car is in storage for winter, I’m busy planning some spring projects.

Looking forward to getting the car out! Also getting to know this forum and hopefully getting to know some local enthusiasts!

Wishing everyone an early spring!
Trevor
London, Ontario

Hello Forum,
I’ve been a member for a while, reading, and searching for the right car. I purchased a 1972 Coupe in May of 2021 and spent the summer working through a few minor gremlins and enjoyed getting behind the wheel a bit.

Now that the car is in storage for winter, I’m busy planning some spring projects.

Looking forward to getting the car out! Also getting to know this forum and hopefully getting to know some local enthusiasts!

Wishing everyone an early spring!
Trevor
London, Ontario
Welcome Trevor....Bout time you spoke up...lol... Congrats on the 72. The last of the chrome front bumper. One of my favs. Some pictures would be nice. We like pictures here. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.