Featured Thread

Luke 1967

Casual User
May 3, 2018
Saint-bruno QC
VetteCoins
Car
Very happy to have accidently discovered the Canadian Corvette Forum, I guess I need to get my head out of the sand. I bought my 67 convertible in 1987 and enjoyed driving it every summer and tinkering on it during the winters. After 50 years on the road, I figured it deserves a good overhaul and its original colour back. You can see evidence the original Marina Blue in the interior of the car just before I sent it off to paint.This was the first summer since 1987 of no Corvette on the road, my wife says I'm crankier than usual! Looking forward to putting the car back together, and that first drive.

Happy to be on board with similar Corvette fanatics in Canada.
Luke
Saint-Bruno,
20161015_150442.jpg
DSC05328.JPG
Quebec

Luke welcome to the forum. Best of luck getting that beautiful roadster back up and running.

There is a fellow on here from Kentucky who is restoring a coupe, he is getting close to putting the body back on and he just might give you some additional inspiration.

Keep at it Luke and again welcome from Haliburton, Ontario.

Wow! Great Corvette!!!! I grew up with my dad having a 65 Roaster in the garage with the 365hp 327, side pipes.....I loved that car and will always remember the sound of it idling and the smell the exhaust left in the garage.
It must be nice having the car on the build side of things as opposed to the dismantling side and sounds like you need to buy another Corvette while you finish this one. I bet your wife would approve to have her happy husband back. :D
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!

Welcome Luke.
Amazing to see your car that you have owned all these years. Makes your restoration very personal.
There’s plenty of guys here that have or are into restorations to chat with.
Enjoy

Welcome to the forum Luke. All the very best and a smooth restoration! I look very forward to seeing it back together in it's original blue.

Great to have you here Luke.
"THE BOSS" is right around your area. Check out his mention of the upcoming get together at Corvette Plus (Montreal) on May 26th.

Thanks to all of you for the nice welcome messages.

I`m not sure who is The Boss (other than Springsteen!), maybe Paul Versailles from Corvette Plus, or is there a Corvette Forum Boss?
Anyways, thanks for the heads up. Might just try to get into town to check it out.

Reactions: ddgermann
Here you go Luke.
All one word & lower case.
On the CCF site, top header there is a "Members" tab.
You can click on that to look for someone as long as you know the exact spelling. Other wise you can scroll through the list. I was looking for The Boss as two words and never found it in the search mode. I am fairly new on here as well and still learning.

You can go on the Corvette Plus web site to get all their meet ups. Looks like May 26th is the big one.
Unfortunately I may be helping my son move that day.

theboss
Well-Known Member · From st-bruno, quebec, canada
Last seen Yesterday at 9:28 AM

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread