Love My C6

I'm New Here
Jul 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2008 C6
Hello all, I just stumbled upon this site today. I have had my 2008 base for a little over a year now and enjoy it immensely. Its a driver with about 46500 kms, US car from Florida. Always been a vette fan, owned a 77 back around 1984. I think that was the worst year for vettes ever but still love the C3 lines. My ultimate choice vette has to be a 2011 ZR1.
I'm looking forward to learning more from this forum and possibly find some rides to join in on. I'm in the GTA ( west side ).

Reactions: ddgermann
Hello all, I just stumbled upon this site today. I have had my 2008 base for a little over a year now and enjoy it immensely. Its a driver with about 46500 kms, US car from Florida. Always been a vette fan, owned a 77 back around 1984. I think that was the worst year for vettes ever but still love the C3 lines. My ultimate choice vette has to be a 2011 ZR1.
I'm looking forward to learning more from this forum and possibly find some rides to join in on. I'm in the GTA ( west side ).
Welcome. You and I are newbys I joined yesterday. I am also looking forward to some trips. Long way from you I am at Airdrie AB

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.