May 3, 2018
Aurora
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Stingray
Today (20 January), Discovery Velocity channel is airing one of their segments "Dream Cars - How it's made - Chevrolet Corvette", originally recorded/aired in 2014, so I assume it's a C7.

Discovery Velocity is on free preview right now, I've been watching Barrett-Jackson quite a bit over the past few days. If you're on cable/satellite you may be able to catch the channel even if you don't subscribe to Velocity.

Time is showing as 10:30 EST, I would assume somewhere around 8:00 or 9:00 Central/Mountain.

Just an FYI. I'm going to PVR it myself.

Late Life Crisis

the robots doing the work are impressive, the way some of the panels are handled by the workers it is hard to believe they don't damage them, the welding methods are something too, engine assembly I couldn't believe how he just dropped the crankshaft into place, the car wash at the end was a nice touch. 3 1/2 days to build a car , wish I could do that.

Watched it, pretty cool and yes they seem to be a little careless with those panels. I have toured a few assembly lines and find that some of the workers are what i will call not very motivated. I understand it is a repetitious sometimes boring job but you chose it and are being pretty well paid.

Watched it, pretty cool and yes they seem to be a little careless with those panels. I have toured a few assembly lines and find that some of the workers are what i will call not very motivated. I understand it is a repetitious sometimes boring job but you chose it and are being pretty well paid.

No need for concern. Line workers know the limits those parts can handle. It's what rolls off the end of the line that matters. If an employee does excessive / chronic damage, or can't handle the workload, it usually leads to a promotion to mgmt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread